Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Antibiotics :(

We have all been battling colds/coughs/runny noses/yucky eyes for the past couple of weeks. The kids would have a good day, I would think they were getting better, but then they would wake up the next morning with all the symptoms again. :( Finally, I decided that I better take them to the doctor....and I'm glad I did. As it turns out, Kate had developed a sinus infection and Gabe a mild ear infection in his right ear. This is Gabe's 1st ear infection. :( So, both of the kids are on antibiotics. And to make it easier, Dr. Cooper put them on the same one to hopefully just clear out everything and return us all to good health....



2 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

Poor guys :( I hope they take medicine well....

Charmane said...

Although I was disappointed to scroll down and see no Kate and Gabe pictures, I must say, very clever photography job on the medicine! You must have forgotten to take your camera to the dr.'s office! Prayers for complete healing for both. Blessings.