Today we went over to hang out with old friends. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures until the end. :( But, I thought this was pretty cute. Notice the intensity on Noah's face! That's what I like to see.....if you're going to drive my little girl around, you better keep your eyes on the road! :)
Jeanine, thanks for having all of us over today!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Cruisin' with Noah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Only one picture, is that a first???! :)
Looks like you guys had fun at the playdate. The picture is cute, looks like Kate really was on a date. LOL
Gee, you are so trusting, letting that little kid drive Kate around! I agree w/Apryl, looks like Kate is on a date! Is that Jeanine Dyal's son? I dare not try to write her married name. I'm surprised Kate is not driving!
Blessings.
Post a Comment