Sunday, June 1, 2008

Destination....Birthday!?!

Okay, so we have all heard of a destination wedding, but what about a destination 1st birthday! Well, that's exactly what we went to celebrate this weekend. Mr. Alexander turned 1 on Saturday, and instead of a normal party, this little guy got a whole weekend!!! We loaded up the kids and headed to Valdosta to spend a fun-filled birthday weekend with our friends: Chris, Apryl, big sister Bennett, and birthday boy Alexander!

I took soooo many pictures! I was going to put them all up individually, but since this is just Day 1, I thought all of you readers might think I am crazy to put up so many...so instead I made a collage. :) (Alexander wasn't feeling so well, so not too many happy pictures of him until tomorrow) I will be playing catch-up over the next couple of days, but without further ado...Day 1!


Chris & Apryl aren't the roller coaster crazies we are, but we did manage to get them to go on one with us. :)

.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,Apryl,Bennett, and birthday boy Alexander!!!!! It is Andrew (Kates cousin)!! Hope to see you all soon!!!
Bye Chris,Apryl,Bennett, and Kate,Gabe and birthday boy Alexander!!!!!

The LaBouffs said...

Ooohh I LOVE riding roller coasters! I'd totally ride ALL of them with you (if I wasn't pregnant, of course!)!!! Sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ok did you really ride that big thing??? Well it is andrew that is afraid of roller coasters but my mom would be all over it!!!
see you

Apryl said...

Hey, we used to love rollercoasters....just getting too old now I guess! LOL

Poor Alexander was miserable that day, but you got great pictures. :)