We have had a Beauty & The Beast week.....storytime, meet & greet, and finally, the show LIVE!
Princess Kate & Prince Gabe
The meet & greet at Chick-fil-A. Kate was a little overwhelmed seeing some of her favorite people out of the television, but she still seemed very excited! And as you can see, both kids were a little freaked out by Lumiere and his flaming 'hands.'

Beauty & The Beast LIVE!!! For a local production, this show was amazing! Seriously, it was so professionally done! I hope everyone in town got a chance to see one of the performances...
At the end, we were second in line for pictures and autographs. Kate was soooo excited to see the cast....especially Belle!

Kate with Princess Belle & the Prince!
Gabe wanted his picture taken with the beautiful princess too! :)
Kate's buddy, Dave, ran the sound for the show. She was almost as excited to see him as she was the cast. In fact, she decided that he was Gaston! In the second picture, Dave is wincing as Kate gives him a big LICK on the neck....her new phase! Anyone else have a kid who loves to lick everyone?!?
..................JPG)

5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! Wish they were doing that here. Love Kate's new "dress up" dress!! I am not showing Bennett this post, she will want one too.....LOL.
dave has hoped for a girl to lick his neck for years.
i think he hoped she would be older.
Very cute! I'm sad we won't be having a princess phase in this house! :)
Love the first two pictures...I'm with the kids...the candle boy is a little freaky!
That is a pretty funny picture of Kate licking Dave's neck. You better tell your Josh friend he better not be too mean to Dave, because his mama is reading these posts! The play was awesome, I'm so glad I went. You took some amazing pictures. As always! Blessings.
Post a Comment